Dragons Speedway Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixture thoughts

Go down

Fixture thoughts Empty Fixture thoughts

Post  Michael G Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:25 am

Just thinking how awsome it would be if the dragons were at stoke, id ride in the intermediate class if they did come! hehe. Very Happy
Buxton would be a good track too theyre generally free if you want to book a session up, think its about £500 all inc. and they seem a bit more organised than stoke....... Wink
I know these tracks tend to be a bit far for the southern members but im sure you would get enough to have a meeting, people like myself, andy harrisson, gary clegg etc need somwhere in the midlands for competition! We have a good few of us who go stoke/ buxton when theyre on im sure the others would join in if they had the chance to compete, at the moment most of them go to scunthorpe, iv been a few times but i like to try other tracks too, this year iv been Kings Lynn, Sittingbourne, Newport, Stoke, Buxton, Scunthorpe, IOW. Smile Id really like to try some elite league tracks too that would be cool!
Any thoughts?
Mike.
Michael G
Michael G

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum